THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I feel so much better knowing the people want to follow me...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I just had to spend a minute to talk about how much I LOVE the Christmas season. I love the cool scent of outside, the vanilla and cinnamon candles, the yummy Bath and Body Works handsoaps that I CAN'T live without... but most of all I love the time I get to spend with family and friends.

This year, I have decided I don't want any presents. I am already so thankful for what I do have, I have come to the conclusion that a present wrapped up nicely only makes me happy for a short time. But the pictures, memories, and good times with family are what makes the excitement last all year long!

Cody and I will be putting up the Christmas decorations on Friday! Yay! So as soon as those are up, I'll make sure to post some dang cute pics!

2 comments:

laceeJ said...

Nice to find your blog! Thanks for the facebook invite!:) Cute little family you have!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

I love it too! I get all different and excited about setting up lights..haha! so we changed our blog addy, so save it girl! =)
http://enduringitwell.blogspot.com/