THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I feel so much better knowing the people want to follow me...

Friday, November 21, 2008

So let me tell you about my wonderful Cody...










I couldn't have a blog without posting how much I love my hubby. Now the reality of it is, is that I really should be typing up an essay right now rather than posting this, but just this post and then I am back to homework!

My husband, despite his faults, is probably the most perfect husband out there. He is gorgeous, has a heart melting smile with darling dimples, he is wonderful with the kids, he helps with chores i.e. laundry, kid's baths, making the bed, vacuuming, dishes, cleaning the garage, keeping the shower glass sparkling, fixing things around the house... etc. etc. etc. His hands are strong and soft and often enough when driving with him in his big red truck, he'll reach over and grab my hand with his. His kisses make me melt before him, his laughter fills an entire room, and his giving, electric personality makes friends everywhere.

He is an amazing role model to Kayva and Beau. When we have arguments, Kayva will always take "her father's" side before she'll ever take mine. And usually boys tend to like their mommies just a tad more when they're as young as Beau, but daddy must feel like a big, strong teddy bear to Beau, because he'll often seek the comfort of Cody's hugs before mine.

Cody works very hard for us. Sometimes leaving at 6am and not coming home until 9pm, smelling of the outside and stinky, man-sweat as he enters through the garage door. But his hard work allows me to raise my own children and not have to put them in daycare. I could lay in bed until 10am watching 'Spongebob Squarepants" every day and enjoy the company of my children if that's what I chose to do.

I could never imagine a day without wearing Cody's T-shirts in the morning as I get the kids breakfast and ready for the day. Nor could I ever imagine going to bed without ESPN on the TV in the bedroom, right before we say goodnight. I love how he can brighten up a stranger's day with just his smile and how he truly cares for those he meets.

Just had to write about my Cody...

2 comments:

E-Lo said...

Awwwww too cute :) Im happy Cody makes you happy. Like i said before we all like him very much. He is a great guy :)

Natalie Kay said...

Cute blog! I'm glad you found me! How's life? How's the serving going? Your kids are so dang cute!