THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I feel so much better knowing the people want to follow me...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I need some help...

So I think that I have done pretty well for myself and this whole blog thing. I mean, afterall I did figure most of it out all by myself. How to post, put up pictures, and how to do blogger layouts. The only thing I have yet to conquer is how to get names of my family and friend's blog on my page. I am following a couple of blogs, but I want links to my friends and family's pages on my site as well. How do I go about doing this?! Comments would be appreciated!

2 comments:

E-Lo said...

You go to LAYOUT. On the left side click where it says "Add a Gadget" It is the first one on the list "Blog List" Click on the + sign to the side. Write the blog address on the box below. Click "Add to List" and SAVE :)
On the LAYOUT you can do a lot more and you can arrange stuff in the order you want them by just draging them where you want them to be :)
Happy blogging :)

3+Love~aki=Us said...

check out cutestblogontheblock.com! There are TONZ of blog skins and all you do is copy and paste the url's. Then go to layout and edit your blog skin. I hope that helps a bit too..sounds to me like you'll figure it out quick cuz you really HAVE done great all by your lonesome so far. :)