THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I feel so much better knowing the people want to follow me...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Latest.... and Not So Greatest....

It has been just a little bit since I posted on this blog, so I thought that I should update it and let everyone know what has been going on lately! I have actually been spending most of my days trying to deal with my car loan that should have been taken care of months ago! I told my dear Cody that I needed an SUV to carry my little "rugrats" and all of their stuff around. Being the sweet husband he is, he didn't bat an eyelash and told me to find the one I wanted. Of course, being me I already knew what my next vehicle would be: a 2007 Mazda CX-7. I would have bought brand new, but every smarty-pants out there knows that's a NO-NO! I visited Utah Auto Sales the next day and asked to speak to a salesman that we had dealt with in that past. It was his day off so we visited with a just-as-nice, older man. The next day he had my car. A 2007 Mazda CX-7, black, 20 inch alloy wheels, Boss 9 speaker stereo system, steering wheel controls, sunroof, premium seats, power everything... AND almost $6,000.00 under blue book? The catch you say? Couldn't find one... until now! It has been four months since we traded in our dependent little 2002 Altima and it has also been four months that the loan on my 2002 Altima hasn't had any payments posted to it!

You see, Utah Auto Sales was going out of business as we were purchasing our new vehicle. And the sad part about it is there is nothing we can do! We have contacted the police, Consumer Protection, Devision of Motor Vehicles, lawyers, "Get Gephardt", yada, yada, yada... the list goes on. Isn't it sad that we live in a "free" country where our politicians allow this sort of thing to go on? My lawyer told me that if the company files bankruptcy then it will walk away with its hands clean and leave hundreds of people with no cars, and delinquent loans. Also, every auto dealership is supposed to have a bond set up that is required by law for this sort of thing. So for every person out there that files a complaint against the company they will each get a portion of that bond. Pennies on the dollar will not help me and my $8250.00, interest accruing daily, delinquent loan.

Sooo anyway, that is what I have been up to! I do have to say that through all of this mess however, I am so greatful for the blessings I do have in my life! My loving husband, my darling children, my extremely intelligent mother who gives the best advice in the world, my just-as-intellegent, "no-bullshit" brother, Jesse, who after five minutes on the phone with him gives me just a little bit of hope that I'm not entirely doomed in this situation; and of course always and forever thankful for the good Lord who watches over all of us!

1 comments:

E-Lo said...

Ohhh Jenny you are so sweet :) Yeah Jesse told me about this car mess you are in to. Im sorry, it sucks. Hopefully you will find a solution soon.
I'm glad to hear you talk like that about Mom. She truly is the sweetes person ever and i could not have asked for a better mother in low. I never thought i would LOVE my mother in low. You are lucky to have a mom like her.