THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

I feel so much better knowing the people want to follow me...

Monday, December 15, 2008

Kayva's Birthday

Kayva's birthday was on Friday the 12th. I can't believe that it has been five years since my first little baby was born! And I am so dissapointed because I was so busy getting her party planned, that I forgot to charge the battery to our camera! :( Thankfully Cody and I were able to get some pictures of her party on our Blackberry's!

Her party turned out really well! It was on Saturday and we had a "Neverland" themed party where we had a Tinkerbell pinata, tattoos, pizza, "pin the pirate on the X", and a "canon ball blast." We also colored pictures of Tinkerbell and the kids went home with goody bags full of either Tinkerbell stuff: stickers, jewelry, pixie dust, rings, and candy, or the boys went home with pirate hats, eye patches, pirate compasses, and candy. The little girls looked SO cute! They came dressed up in their fairy wings and were presented with Tinkerbell crowns as they came through the door.

And last night we had our family come over. My mom and dad and their spouses came, Aunt Elona and Uncle Jesse and cute little fatty-fat baby, Preston. Uncle Colby (Cody's brother) and his boys, Colbyn and Dax, and Nana Cindy (Cody's mom), all joined us for cake and ice cream. Kayva LOVES to her see her nana's and papa's! She gets so excited!

Next year she wants a "Hannah Montana" party! We'll see if her mind changes in the next 12 months and I'll make sure the camera is charged!!!

2 comments:

E-Lo said...

I think Dolly got some cute pictures. You should ask her to give them to you so you can post them. Thanks for inviting us. I can’t believe it either that has been 5 years already. Is scary how fast time goes. You have done such a great job with Kayva though. She is so sweet and lovable. We LOVE her.

Jerah said...

Hi Jenn, This is Jerah with Contagious Blog and you were wondering if we have online. We are actually setting it up right now for everyone to see cause it's such a big hit for our jeans and tops. As well as purses, etc. I will let you know when it is finalized but if you want I can send you pictures via e-mail for right now. Just let me know! Thanks, Jerah @ jerahmetcalf@gmail.com this is my email...